KO | EN
*All documents must be in English or Notarized Translation.
*For Health Care and Child Care programs, please refer to program outline for additional admission requirements and documents.
*If you checked “NO”, please visit www.estudentgo.com/kr/insurance , www.estudentgo.com/en/insurance
1. Submit the completed and signed Admission Form
2. Pay a non-refundable application fee
3. Submit the required documents for admission
4. Once accepted, a tuition deposit is required to confirm and reserve space
5. Once the tuition deposit has been received, an official Letter of Acceptance will be issued
*If you checked “YES”, please fill out the student service application form and email to email@example.com
For more information on student hotel and how to apply, please visit www.estudentgo.com
I hereby confirm my understanding and acceptance of the information provided above and attest to the accuracy of the information I have
provided. Further, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information in the Student Handbook, and refund policies posted
on each college or university website.
Note: Admissions requirements can not be waived by either the College, University or the student.